The CrimsonEMS Gift Fund was created so that students, parents, alumni, businesses/corporations, and “friends of CrimsonEMS” could make donations to the program to support our student members wishing to serve as Emergency Medical Technicians for the Harvard Community. Financial assistance for certification, licensing, and equipment is granted at the discretion of the Executive Board and Clinical Liaison. Donations are tax-deductible. We thank you for your contribution and support of our mission.
To contribute online:
- Visit the following website: https://community.alumni.harvard.edu/give/16040850
- Under Select a School/Affiliate choose “University”
- Under Select a Fund choose “OTHER- Harvard University”
- In Other Fund Name type “This donation is for the Crimson EMS Gift Fund”
To contribute by mail:
- Write a check made payable to “Harvard University Health Services” with “CrimsonEMS Gift Fund” noted in the memo line.
- Checks can be mailed to the following address:
Sue Fitzgerald RN, MHA, CIC
Clinical Liaison, CrimsonEMS
Harvard University Health Service
75 Mount Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA